“Inflammation Factor.” That says it all when it comes to supporting the health of your brain and nerve tissue, and not just your joints.
Inflammation Factor has a blend of turmeric (a plant of the ginger family), rosemary (a herb) and calcium to help give your brain and nerve tissue support.
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response
- Contains turmeric standardized to 95°/o as curcumin-the most studied component of turmeric.
- Provides 35 mg of rosemary extract - standardized to contain at least 40°/o ursolic acid.
- Curcumin and rosemary provide all-natural inflammation and antioxidant support.
- Serving size is 1 tablet • Contains calcium phosphate for improved absorption.
- Guaranteed potency and purity. GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) Certified.
There are many health benefits of fish oil. Your brain's ... Omega Factor is a highly concentrated fish oil softgel containing more than twice as much eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as standard fish oil products.
- EPAX® fish oil, the most clinically documented fish oil in the world
- 1400 mg highly concentrated fish oil softgel
- Each softgel contains a minimum of 448 mg EPA, 308 mg DHA, and 154 mg other omega-3s
- Natural lemon oil flavor
- Molecularly distilled and tested for pesticides, PCBs and heavy metals
- Includes natural IPP non-GMO mixed tocopherols for additional antioxidant protection of the fats
- EPAX® fish oil is certified by Friend of the Sea (FOS) for compliance with sustainable operations, from fish harvesting to finished omega-3 concentrates
If you've done your homework, you know the health benefits of antioxidants, along with inflammation support.
Think of the joints. Now think of the vital brain!
- Alpha-lipoic acid is used in Antioxidant Factor because of its ability to easily pass into the brain and nerve tissue
- 300mg extra-strength antioxidant alpha-lipoic
- Serving size is only 1 capsule
- Guaranteed potency and purity. GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) Certified
Custom Formula Protocol
(Physician Prescription Only)
Customized protocol packaging is available by physician prescription. This can be customized according to nutrient selection, strength, and quantity, utilizing Unit-of-Use packaging to ensure accuracy and patient compliance. Health care practitioners can contact the pharmacy to submit a request or discuss dispensing options. Call (888)248-3266 or send a message to info@VitaScriptRx.com